ramon -M HostP

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Sep 2 11:28:44 EDT 2003

Hey Andrew,
No problem, you're just jumping up the stack rather than
moving up it ;o)  So, you're really interested in
host/proto/dport.   Lets call it HostSvc and change
the name of HostP to HostProto, to remove any ambiguity.
I'll have this new approach in the next release, which
should be tonight or tomorrow.

Carter