Using tcpdump input

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Mar 31 23:48:21 EST 2003

Hey Andrew,
   By default, argus opens and processes the system
/etc/argus.conf file.  Using the "-F /etc/argus.conf",
you are asking argus to process this file twice, so
its getting the open interface directive two times.

   This is becoming a gottcha that needs to be
eliminated as this is the second time its come
up in a few years.  I'll look into it.

Carter