Basic Question for argus experts...

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Thu Mar 27 11:20:54 EST 2003

	There are at least two ways to do this. The argus clients (ramon in
this case probably, perhaps in conjunction with ragator) will do the top N
type stuff.
	Another alternative (and what I usually do) is to post process the
output of ra with a perl script and extract whatever stats you like/want.
The scripts have been posted here in the past (and thus are likely in the
archives) or I can email you copies. This method is capable (with more work)
of giving you finer grain control of what you aggregate and display.