flow-export wire output

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Mar 19 13:03:00 EST 2003

Hey Scott,
   There is a new argus-2.0.6.beta.7 dist on the server
that should do the right thing with Cisco wire formattted
input either in a file or from the network.  So, this version
can read some netflow data generated by the flow-tools
routines.  I tested by reading this output:

   % flow-gen -n100 | flow-export -f4 > dump.dat
   % ra -Cr dump.dat

Currently it handles netflow V1 and V5, only because that's
as much as I have right now.  If other versions are required
just holler.

Definitely give this a try, and if it's cool, I'll migrate
it to the argus-clients distribution.

ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-2.0/argus-2.0.6.beta.7.tar.gz

Carter