flow-export wire output

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Mar 19 08:55:03 EST 2003

Hey Scott,
   Working on it.  The strategy is to allow for Cisco formatted input
either from a file or off the wire, with the assumption that the
flow-tools file format is similar to the current Cisco wire format,
which it appears to be.  So, I have to change a few things around,
and redo the logic of the -S and -r options.  No a huge problem,
but not trivial.

   So ra* will expect Cisco formatted records if there is a -C
on the command line, weather you are using -r or -S or reading
from standard in.

   So hopefully next week.

Carter