argus-2.0.6.beta.10

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Mon Jul 14 14:28:14 EDT 2003

	Hmmm, in addition to the various compile errors and for the first time
in memory :-) it looks like the compiled code is also broken (or the defaults
have changed in such a way I need a config file now). When I try and run
argus_bpf on any of the BSD systems I get a parse error like this (this one
happens to be Mac OS 10 the others are the same):

[test4:vanepp/argus-2.0.6.beta.10/bin] vanepp# ./argus_bpf -w argus.out
argus_bpf[2673]: ArgusInputFilter "argus_bpf argus.out" parse error