What does ramon (TopN mode) actually do?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Jul 2 01:43:13 EDT 2003

Hey Andrew,
   So I've got it done for the most part.  The mode is
called "HostP" for host protocol.  "HostP" and "TopN"
are directly comparable, and you can run "HostP"
and "Net/n" together to get your network protocol
breakdowns.

   There is only one 'gottcha' in that sorting the
output does not currently group multiple protocol
entries for the same address together, as its trying
to sort based on packet or byte counts. You may have
to post process the output to do a more elaborate
sorting.

   I have to do some more testing, but I'll try
to have it up on the server tomorrow.  If not then,
it will have to wait until after the holiday
weekend.

Hope all is well!!

QoSient, LLC
150 E. 57th Street Ste 12D