802.1q vlan ids?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Jan 29 13:01:54 EST 2003

Hey Kevin,
   Yes we're just reporting all 16 bits, as I thought
it would be important to print out all the data.  Knowing
the priority bit might be important, at some point.

   What do you suggest?  We're call it now vlan, I can
leave vlan as both fields, and add vid abd vpri to
the print list to separate the values.  Would this
do it for you?

Carter