new argus-clients beta.37 on server

Andrew Pollock andrew-argus at andrew.net.au
Thu Jan 9 17:42:33 EST 2003

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 11:33:12AM +1300, Russell Fulton wrote:
> On Fri, 2003-01-10 at 11:24, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> > > out next week.
> >
> > So what's the extent of the impact of that bug? Just data collected in
> > 2003?
>
> AS I understand it it is a client bug so the data is not affected, just
> the selection and display of teh data.

Yeah, I'm just wondering how long (for how much data) the client was
selecting and displaying the data incorrectly. i.e. has this bug been
misreporting stuff ever since the client was released, or only since the
year rolled over? For me, this bug beens we've been underaccounting for
client traffic, so underbilling them, and I'm trying to determine if we've
been underbilling our clients all along, or if it's only going to be for
part of this month.

Andrew