'normal' filter primitive

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Sep 3 14:10:34 EDT 2002

Hey Wozz,
   If there is a problem, it could be in either argus()
not marking the records as ARGUS_NORMAL_CLOSED, or in
the ra() compiler, not finding the right bit.  Could you
send me a file with a few of the records that do match
your filter, so I can debug?

   As a suggestion, you can use racount() to give you an
indication of the number of matched records, etc, rather
than using wc.  Since it provides the same filter support,
etc...., it may be more convenient.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street
Suite 18K