Flowfile newbie: followup

John Hermes jhermes at infoglobe.com
Tue Nov 5 15:30:41 EST 2002

Hi Peter,

I got a generic count per protocol out of:

ra -r <argusfile> -w - - tcp and port <prot#> | racount -r -

Yuk. Running this once for every protocol is going to take
a while. Not very elegant either. I like your Perl idea
better. I would very much like to accept your generous
offer to share your scripts. Thanks!

John Hermes
jhermes at infoglobe.com