Reconstituting flows

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Mar 27 11:00:36 EST 2002

The commercial data is a superset of argus data,
but at present, the freebie ra* programs read
commercial data fine, however they can't read the
enhanced data.  That may change, since the commercial
stuff isn't going to be in concrete for a few months
still.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022