Commercial Argus?

Chas DiFatta chas at difatta.org
Thu Mar 21 06:24:36 EST 2002

David,

Contact Carter Bullard directly about the specifics of the
commercial version of Argus (code named gargoyle).  It has
a number of improvements, mainly many more useful clients and
a server engine that can audit from a very large data
stream, nearly 500Mb/sec without much tuning.  It also has
a distributed collection and archive architecture, as well
as some new features that I'll let Carter tell you the details
about.

	...cd

p.s. His direct email address is carter at qosient.com.