feature request

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Thu Mar 14 12:23:04 EST 2002

	If all requests were this easy :-). Assuming a 2.x argus,

mv argus_logfile argus_logfile.old

will cause argus to discover that the log file has moved and make it create
a new one. I don't believe this will work on 1.8 (but I could be wrong), so
if you are running 1.8 either upgrade or try it on a test instance.