feature request

Tu Nguyen nguyen at ucalgary.ca
Thu Mar 14 11:41:32 EST 2002

Hi All:
 The feature  I am looking for does not seem to be implemented
with argus. I just wonder if it can be added to the list of
features requested. I cut off argus logs whose file names
are time stamped every hour. To do so at the moment, I must
kill and restart argus. It would be ideal if argus supports
a feature to create new log files without being "killed".
thank you

--
Tu Nguyen                               Information Technologies
The University of Calgary               voice: (403)220-5155
Canada, T2N-1N4				email:  nguyen at ucalgary.ca