argus-2.0.6.beta.1 fixes ramon svc mode

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Jun 11 11:00:59 EDT 2002

Gentle people,
   I just uploaded argus-2.0.6.beta.1 which has
fixes for ramon's services mode.  This mode is
designed to print service oriented stats, in a topn
fashion.  The man page now states that the Svc mode
is official, so if you have any problems, or need
something changed, just send mail.

   I will be changing the clients significantly
in the next few weeks to bring into the package
the work that has been done on the argus-clients
distribution.  The significant changes involves
better control over which fields are printed and used
for sorting for all clients, significant bug fixes
to clients such as ratop() and ragraph(), and new
clients, such as rastrip().

   Please checkout the new fixes, which are available @,
ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-2.0/argus-2.0.6.beta.1.tar.gz

Thanks!!!!!

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022