argus-2.0.5.beta.2 available

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Jan 29 12:37:41 EST 2002

Gentle people,
   ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-2.0/argus-2.0.5.beta.2.tar.gz
is available which fixes a bunch of issues relating to using
the new libpcap-0.7.1.  In fixing these issues, argus-2.0.5
should be able to compile and run fine with RH 7.2's
distributed libpcap.

   Please give this a try.  I did change the ./configure
and aclocal.m4 routines abit, so if you have trouble,
please be patient, and send some mail if you run into
a stupid (or intelligent) problem ;o)!

Thanks,

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K