hole in the argus archive on theorygroup.org

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Thu Feb 28 12:14:53 EST 2002

	I don't know for sure. The person that was trying it on a commercial
IDS system hasn't yet reported success or failure (she was asking if anyone
else had experience with it). Martin uses it on his beowolf cluster but he only
cares that packets get from one node to the other in understandable form not
what addresses they have when they get there :-). I expect I'll have to find
time (between arguing about how we are going to build this network) to try
this before September when the link is scheduled to go live.