hole in the argus archive on theorygroup.org

Mark Poepping poepping at cmu.edu
Thu Feb 28 01:38:45 EST 2002

There aren't any posts recorded in the archive between 2/8-2/13..  Was
there a problem in there?  I know there were a few posts, especially
some responses to Russell's "Giving a talk on Argus" query - including
the one fairly extensive post detailing some of our configuration work
at CMU..

Carter, do you have a copy that perhaps can be reposted on the archive?
Mark.