Linux ATM support

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Dec 16 16:04:16 EST 2002

Hey Vaz,
Argus uses libpcap to get its packets.  If there is
a tcpdump that captures packets from your ATM interface,
then argus should work.  I have versions running on FORE/
Marconi ATM cards, so it does work with in some ATM
environments.   What version of libpcap are you using?

One thing you can do is compile argus with debug support
and run argus under gdb.   In the distribution root directory:

> touch .debug
> gmake clobber
> ./configure
> gmake