listening on multiple interfaces

Chris Russel russel at yorku.ca
Tue Apr 30 17:48:03 EDT 2002

I'm doing exactly this in fact - running bonding driver with inputs from
shomiti tap.  It seems to work okay, although note that the slave devices
have to be in promisc mode in addition to the bonding device or you'll get
no packets at all. (makes sense I suppose but didn't occur to me right away)

--
Chris Russel     | CNS Information Security
russel at yorku.ca  | York University, Toronto, Canada