listening on multiple interfaces

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Apr 30 16:10:37 EDT 2002

Hey Jeff,
   Argus 2.0.4-5 can output its packet stream to a tcpdump
formatted file, but you need to specify it using an argus.conf
style configuration file.  Checkout the
#ARGUS_PACKET_CAPTURE_FILE="/var/log/argus/packet.out"
directive in the sample argus.conf file in argus-2.0.5.beta.whatever.
This may do what you want?

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022