description of record parameters

Bernd Aubele aubele at fokus.gmd.de
Tue Sep 18 06:41:45 EDT 2001

Dear ladies and gentlemen,

I am a pursuing my degree in electrical engineering and business
administration at the Technical University in Berlin, Germany. At
present, I am working on my Thesis on IP Mediation Engines for UMTS
networks. This includes the analysis of existing network flow meters
like the Argus Flow Monitor.
On your web site I couldn't find any descriptions for the single record
parameters.
If you have any detailed descriptions, I would be very glad to get them.

I thank you in advance for your efforts.

Best regards

Bernd Aubele
Naumburger Str. 44
12057 Berlin, Germany