the new 2.0.2 release candidate

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Tue Sep 11 17:15:47 EDT 2001

	It has taken a while, but I have discovered the problem. When we
fixed OpenBSD we broke the others. We are doing the define before the include.
In OpenBSD thats fine, but in FreeBSD (and probably NetBSD) it isn't because
the first thing in the real include file is a test if the flag value is
defined (which in our case it is, even though the include hasn't been done
yet). The fix is easy, move the define to after the include and everyone is
happy (and we can eliminate the OpenBSD test in most cases). I've got most of
it done but I obviously missed something because it blew up (and then I need
to test on OpenBSD again and Netbsd) but I though I'd provide a status report
now I know what it is.