argus-2.0.4.beta.3

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Wed Nov 14 22:04:41 EST 2001

	The new argus-2.0.4.beta.3 compiles and works fine on FreeBSD too
(possibly because I installed the bpf patch this time, or because I waited
longer for output). That only leaves NetBSD where I need to manually pull the
bison string (probably by copying all the dependencies from the FreeBSD ports
install ...) which I don't expect to be a problem. I don't think there is large
file support in FreeBSD (but I could well be wrong as well :-)).