LARGEFILE_SUPPORT (fwd)

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Nov 9 12:46:02 EST 2001

Hey Martin,
   I'm going to add a linux 2.4 or higher test, and
then I was thinking of using an autoconf macro
to test if lseek64() existed when I make the appropriate
defines.

   Is lseek64() a reasonable tag, or do you think
there is a better one?

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022