Argus, libpcap and ppp.

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Nov 7 15:38:19 EST 2001

Hey Yotam,
   You're doing the right thing.  We definitely have
PPP support in argus, but if the lipcap interface
type constants from libpcap don't jive with
with ours then of course there will be a problem.

   Argus may be in error, so let me look to see if
our bpf.h include file is current.  That may be the
only issue.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022