Icons for argus.

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri May 25 13:49:20 EDT 2001

Hey Yotam,
   Thanks for the Sekhmet icons!!  Sekhmet or sekhet, the "Eye
of Ra", would be a great logo candidate, as she is "the power that
protects the good and annihilates the wicked".  I'm thinking
that that is the right theme, but possibly something a bit more
modern would be appropriate.

Are there are any active worshipers of Sekhmet that might take
offense?

Thanks again, and tell Shachar that the icons are great!

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com