argus-2.0.0 released

Yotam Rubin yotam at makif.omer.k12.il
Fri Mar 16 05:17:25 EST 2001

Greetings,

Congratulations on a job well done. Argus is indeed a valuable tool, which
I hope will be cherished by many. I personally would like to deeply thank you
for your relentless efforts to perfect argus. Your contribution is deeply
appreciated.

    Btw, I haven't forgotten about my previous promises. I intend to provide
an attractive logo for argus.

	Regards, Yotam Rubin