argus-2.0.0 released

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Mar 15 22:19:03 EST 2001

Gentle People,
   argus-2.0.0 is now available for download at your
nearest argus dealer.  The fixes in the last few days
haven't killed any stable machines, and the machines
that were complaining aren't complaining nearly as
often, so I say, .....      done!

   http://qosient.com/argus/downloads.htm

   This is the official stable release of argus-2.0.0,
and as such we can all expect to not see another release
for a least a few days ;o)  Actually for a while.  For
those repackaging the files for various OS distributions,
this is it.

   I do want to thank everyone on the list that helped
in these rather interesting last 6 months.  I believe we
all have a very good piece of software that can be used
to do some very interesting things.  I hope you all stick
around for round 2.

   I'll be at the IETF meeting in Minnesota next week.
If anyone on the list is there, lets try to hook up.

Thanks again for all the hard work!!!

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022