Argus Release Status

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Mar 9 12:52:56 EST 2001

Gentle people,
   The Argus coredump testing facility is out on a date
right now, Friday night in Western Europe, so we'll shoot
for release on Monday, or possibly the weekend.  I'm uploading
argus-2.0.0.beta.11 which has all the fixes to date, and
the MOAT TSH packet capture file capabilities, so if anyone
has an interest, we can get some testing in.  I'll
announce beta.11 on the argus-announce list, and then to
this one.

   I am inclined to put the beta code on the CMU servers,
anyway, as this is starting to feel like its dragging and
dragging.  Comments?

   I'm working on the meta-tags for the Argus web site,
and suggestions?

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022