FWD: RE: Argus, and moving 'live files'

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Mar 8 13:21:23 EST 2001

Hey Guys,
   Chris, more than likely your problem doesn't have anything
to do with the file moving itself.  If Argus breaks, you will
see that your file moving strategy will suddenly stop, as
there won't be a file to move any more.  So the file moving
makes the problem much more apparent.

   Unless you are moving the file faster than once every 0.01
seconds, you shouldn't have any problems with moving the file.
I'm hoping that beta.10 will do well for you.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com