FWD: RE: Argus, and moving 'live files'

Chris Newton newton at unb.ca
Thu Mar 8 13:21:48 EST 2001

I'll give lsof a try, next time it occurs (if it does).  It seems to happen
randomly... and I'm wondering if the higher move rate I am using, would make
me more likely to see the bug.  I was running fine for 3 days... buy my move
rate is 10 times higher than yours.  And, prior to that I was running for many
days before it happened (about 2 weeks), with a prior version.  I'll keep an
eye on it... and report anything I see.

Chris