ra filter has changed behaviour ??

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Mar 6 20:07:21 EST 2001

Hey Russell,
   I did make a change in the compiler, so we should look
there first.  It could be that the optimizer is having
problems with the line (tcp and (not est)), as I made a
change to the "est" logic to make "tcp" a part of the
"est" filter.

   No problem reverting back.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K