argus test web site

Yotam Rubin yotam at makif.omer.k12.il
Thu Mar 1 02:26:12 EST 2001

Hey,

  I've been thinking that argus could really use a neat logo.
I've got a friend who's good at such things and he's got nothing better to do
anyway. I would like to receive generals thoughts and ideas about the logo.
Should argus be added to freshmeat? Freshmeat is a great way of attracting
new users/developers to the project.
Many users would surely appreciate an "examples" section containing
configuration paradigms for various network configurations.
How are we going to handle the bug reporting via the web?
I'm thinking that maybe we should run a gnats server either on your machines
or on mine. The "bugs" section will then redirect you to a vhost named
bugs.qosient.com.
Other than that, it's one good looking site.

	Regards, Yotam Rubin