argus-clients-2.0.1.alpha.3

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Jun 8 08:46:25 EDT 2001

Hey Torbjörn,

   OOOOOpppppppssssss, the 'create the tarfile' section of
the Makefile left out some key information, or rather I left
some vital information out.  That’s a problem with testing
in your build directories, and of course the alpha part of
a project.

    Fixed!  New edition is now on the server.
Sorry for the inconvenience!!

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022