Stability problems.

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Jun 7 12:18:28 EDT 2001

Hey Peter,
   I've measured well above 25-30K pps using Redhat kernels,
so I'm interested in their numbers as well!

   Actually, Argus may not get toooo confused in your
scenario, as it deals with out of order packets pretty
well.

   Can you generate a DDOS simulator with your tools?

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com