argus and multiple links

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Jul 19 11:24:54 EDT 2001

Hey Mark,
   There are some strict round-robin schedulers, but
with the equipment you mention, you will at least get
each half-duplex flow mapped to the same argi.  But,
to do some of the TCP retransmission logic, we still
correlate seq numbers from both halfs of the flow, so
there will still be some information that will be lost.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com