Hi

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Jul 4 11:00:33 EDT 2001

Hey Olav,
   My understanding is that this is a kernel thing,
not an Argus requirement.  Assigning unroutable addresses,
such as 0.0.0.0 or 0.0.0.1 seems to work.  You should
be able to assign the same address to both interfaces.

   If this doesn't work, do send mail!!

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022