Argus Questions...

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Sun Jan 21 01:05:38 EST 2001

Hey Mark,
   Mailing list is @ argus at lists.andrew.cmu.edu.
Subscribe with 'subscribe argus' in subject to
majordomo at lists.andrew.cmu.edu.

   Yes we've thought about it, but no we don't have a
schema or a rasql.c like client.  We have very simple
stuff like Excel importable, comma separated file
support, which Access can import, but thats about it.

   I'm not sure that we could do for the 2.0 release,
but if there was something quick and dirty that we
could do, what would it be?  a schema?  An SQL based
Argus data stuffer?

What do you think?

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K