another ramon buglet

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Feb 16 10:19:00 EST 2001

Hey Peter,
   All ra*() programs share the same main() routine,
so they all will accept the same options on the command line.
-d option here is not used by the client, but the main
routine still sets the global ra* option.

   I can go through and have all the programs look for
incidental flags, i.e. flags that aren't intended for them,
but then the .rarc configurations would break, and so that's
not going to work.

   Can we tolerate this side effect?

   So what's up with stdout on FreeBSD?  Is there a work
around?

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022