argus-2.0.0 updates

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Feb 7 12:16:59 EST 2001

Great comments, and it seems that there is an underlying consensus.
Interim naming scheme with new numbers on any change.  done.
There will be a new release up in a few minutes that uses this
convention.

   argus-2.0.0.beta.1

If I'm allowed to morph Borja's comments just a bit, there is
definitely a need to have a release that has both server and
clients, and from other comments, there seems to be a desire
to provide some splitting, especially when we get more and
more client programs, so.  We can keep the current distribution
as the base distribution, and we can have a separate client
package or list, which will be independent. If that is
agreeable.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022