argus server and client distribution packages

Borja Marcos borjam at sarenet.es
Wed Feb 7 10:24:27 EST 2001

> Carter Bullard wrote:
>
> Gentle people,
>    So what do you think of splitting the distribution into
> a server package and a client package?

	Humm. They are closely-coupled. I think it would better
be a single package.

	I find it clumsy to be up to date with more than one
tarball. One example may be Nessus, the security scanner,
and the most extreme is the Gnome desktop.

	Borja.

Borja Marcos                      * borjam at sarenet.es
Responsable de seguridad          * Tel: +34 944209470
SARENET S.A.                      * Fax: +34 944209465
Parque Tecnologico, 103           *
48170 - Zamudio (Bizkaia) SPAIN   *