argus-2.0.2 is available from the dev download area

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Aug 27 10:49:45 EDT 2001

Hey Peter,
   Thanks for all the work!  I'll have to announce a
re-release after I get all of your changes integrated,
and then tested on Solaris.  Not a problem!

   Should I release it as 2.0.3?

   Ahhhh, with regard to the patch, if you never turn
argus off, then you won't have a problem ;o)

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com