ragator

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Nov 10 17:26:40 EST 2000

Hey William,
   Yes, I can do all that you suggest.  We are doing
the '/' thing in our compiler filter expressions, so
that's why I put the rudimentary idea in the CIDR stuff.
I just did the CIDR thing really sloppy.  Consider it
done.

   Yes, the parent flow confusion is a problem that
has just surfaced, and you are 3 in line for reporting
it.  What is happening is that we are tracking a fragment,
which was not re-assemblable.  We time it out, and go
to update the parent flow with the partial fragment
data, but the parent flow control block has been
free'd.  I put logic to deal with this, but its not
working, so ......

   This is what I'm focusing on fixing tonight and
this weekend.  Not much you can do in the immediate,
unless you can get a packet capture file that causes
argus to barf.  Then a solution would be easy.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 17A
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com