ragator

William Setzer William_Setzer at ncsu.edu
Fri Nov 10 13:17:26 EST 2000

"Carter Bullard" <carter at qosient.com> writes:
:
:    Hmmmmm, the CIDR address parsing is broken in this case.
: This will be fixed today, and in the "w" release hopefully
: tonight.

Cool.  If I might make a couple suggestions:

*) In RaParseCIDRAddr(), it looks like it's acceptable to use a '/'
   in a CIDR prefix, but that it isn't taken into account when
   determining the mask.

*) Although a pain to implement, it'd be nice to be able to only
   specify the portion of the IP not covered by the mask, ie,
   152.1/16 or 152.1.10/24.  At least under Solaris it doesn't
   currently work because gethostbyname("152.1") returns an
   address equivalent to "152.0.0.1".

In unrelated news, I'm using 2.0v on Solaris 2.6, and "argus_dlpi"
is dying fairly regularly with the following error:

  argus_dlpi[3347]: 973879284.0.662747 ArgusError: ArgusUpdateFlow() fragment parent confusion.

Is there anything I can do to help debug this?

William