Back on the air

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Nov 3 16:42:37 EST 2000

Gentle people,
   We're back on line after the move, but my life is
in about 20 boxes and so it will be a bit of time before
I'm back full time.

   Currently we have just Mark P.'s seg fault with IP
fragments when reading from multiple interfaces.  This
one gets some attention this weekend.

   I'm going to start the final push on clients this
week and begin the Argus Documentation Project.  If
anyone has any scripts/programs/clients/configs etc..
or an interest in providing same for the 2.0 release,
lets get those files in, in the next two weeks.

Hope all is well,

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022