Stats from argus logs

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Nov 3 16:30:23 EST 2000

Hey John,
   We've been working on Argus-2.0 within the argus
mailing list since August, and the release should be
ready at the end of this month.  Until then I'd like
to keep Argus-2.0 within the development group, as
I haven't gotten to the man pages/docs nor finalized
things like the licensing strategy and the like.
The tarfiles that the group has been working with and
testing, is definitely not releasable.  At least not
today.

   What kind of statistics are you interested in?
If I can get a brief description of what you would
be looking for, we may be able to get something in to
ragator() for 2.0, if it doesn't already exist.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 17A
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com