long jumps not supported

Chas DiFatta chas at freeworks.com
Thu Jun 1 23:24:54 EDT 2000

Lenny,

I've been running into this for some time.  I really haven't
looked into the code to see where the limitation is and it's been
on the to-do list.  My workaround is to run a separate
ra for each filter stream in parallel, or if the filter is so
complex that I need to serialize it as you seem to do, I just
do a ,

	ra -nr argus.file -w - (big ass filter) | ra -n (yet another filter)

It's a hack but it works.

	...Chas