question about ra

Carter Bullard cbullard at nortelnetworks.com
Tue Jan 25 10:02:53 EST 2000

Sergey,
   The 32-bit status value that is in every Argus record has
a bit that is referred to as, REVERSE, which tells Argus
clients that all the fields need to swapped.  This happens
because Argus can discover, while tracking a specific
flow, that the source and destination assignments need
to be swapped.

   It is likely that you have this bit set.

Carter